Have You Seen Any Interesting Tools that are New To You

These are available just in metric sizes it seems. They are British made, very handy and quick. Rothenberger is a German brand but makes some tools in UK and some in Spain also, most of the plumbers here use Rothenberger tools. They had the cordless drain snake working with Makita batteries before, now they are in CAS with Metabo for cordless tools, some of their tools are very quality and some are average quality but nothing cheap. Americans have different mentality compared to Europeans about tools and construction in general. the more I read here the more I notice it, it is interesting for me. We know Ridged here but not the other two I think. Rothenberger makes those cloth strips also, but it is good to use them in tight places, they destroy the hand skin. SuperFire 2 torch from Rothenberger is very heavy duty and handy, here I would say all plumbers I have seen use that. I have to read about those brands you mentioned. I am not familiar with most of them.

For a little while they had teamed up with Greenlee in the USA - but that seems to have come to an end. You can find many of their tools online - including through Home Depot - (one of my nearby Home Depots uses a Rothenberger threading machine)

The style of cutter you picture is also available in the US from Ridgid, Lenox and Superior (maybe others too) - but we (at least during my tenure) never tried one

Interesting, Rothenberger with GreenLee and Makita, and now Metabo. Also GreenLee and Makita are together now, Switching between brands for alliance too many times is not good for a brand reputation I would say. In general Rothenberger is a brand that is worth to have a close look at. I normally try to download the PDF catalogue of every brand and study the whole catalogue carefully in my spare time.

There are other brands who make those cutters but none of them work like the Rothenberger one.

There is another British brand called monument and makes most of their tools in UK, they have great tools also but their pipe cutters are not good. It just chews the pipe and destroys it. These type of cutters are extremely quick compared to the other types and you can use them in tight places as it is easier to turn.

Monument has some olive cutters/removers which are very useful.
https://www.plumbstock.co.uk/15mm-olive-cutter