Work gloves you like?

I like my Mechanix Impact. Especially for framing and demo.

Texas Good Gloves is a good seller of Geier Gloves. Geier Gloves are some of the best gloves around. Heavy Elksin 448 are great for barbed wire and other rough tasks and the Elkskin 445 are great for general use.

1 Like

I can second Geier Gloves 448’s. Easily the best leather work gloves I’ve ever used. Very good quality thick leather, nice and flexible, and extremely strong seams. I was recommended them by an old-timer at the local farmer’s co-op after he overheard me complaining about a $25 set of supposedly made-in-USA gloves I had previously purchased failing in just a few months. My pair is nearly 6 years old and are just starting to wear through on one of the thumbs and they’ve been through it all: felling trees, chipping brush, working with steel & sheet metal, operating OPE and heavy equipment, general contractor type stuff, yard work. Only care I’ve ever given them is to rub them down with a little boot dressing every year. The other nice thing is that Geier offers a variety of number sizes so you can get the fit right, it’s not just M/L/XL like so many other work gloves. I also really like how the finger seams are on the outside of the glove, this makes them a lot more comfortable.

1 Like

I have used ATG’s Maxiflex Active for years, and recently switched to a new brand (nitrile coated cut level A2) glove. Among so many minor brand gloves, this one works quite well, better than Maxiflex in that, this feels more breathable. Best thing I like is that my new glove retains same elasticity after 1 week of use. (Maxiflex gets loose feeling after 3-4 days of use, and usually I throw away then.) Thanks for reading.

Cool. Are you connected to FJDZ in any way?