Any Idea what this is

Found this in an old shed. Any idea what it is? Used for?

It’s a wrench for un-sticking a stuck garbage disposal. The bottom end is the handle, the other end is stuck down into the sink and used to engage the blade of the disposal. It’s hinged so it can fit down the drain and then unfold into position.

1 Like