Black+Decker 24v?.!?.🤔

I’m a B+D guy but am open to any suggestions.
Purchased a 24v drill more than 13 or 14 years ago and the charger just recently went out… without paying an arm and a leg on eBay really cannot find 24V chargers or tools anymore. Anyone with any information on 24V tools, chargers, etc please send me in that direction!

at that age I’m surprised your batteries still hold a useable charge. I assume here they are also 13 years old and NiMH or NiCD.

I would shop for new offbrand batteries and see if that leads to someone that makes an offbrand charger too.

Like around me we have a store called batteries +. They carry batteries that are replacements for items but are not made by or for those companies. For example I know they sell a Dewalt 18V NiMH replacement battery - it’s not branded. Stores like that might also carry a charger that would work too.

Otherwise, and I know you don’t want to hear this but I’d move on to a newer more current platform. LIke a Dewalt 20V device - it would have more capability

Good Luck

The B&D 24V never really caught on. If all you have is one tool from that family, I would abandon it and move on to something else. Myself, I moved on to the 20V Max line, and then I made an adapter to use the 20V Max batteries with my older Dewalt 18V tools.