Bosch 12volt max

Anyone have any input about the Bosch 12 volt system. I have been looking at the flex click 5 in 1 and I see they are bring a few more items to USA. The router & planner look nice.

I think I’m in the same boat as you. I already had a 12v system (Milwaukee) that I was happy with but got the Flexi-click as soon as it came out. Have used it a lot, very pleased. Works great for light duty stuff like hardware installs.

Since then I’ve also gotten the FL12 led light which is really great. I’d get the 12v multi tool too if it had a tool-less blade change, but without that I can’t justify replacing my old Milwaukee one. The palm router looks good, but no dust collection?

I have the multi tool along with a drill/impact set. I really want to get the flexiclick along with the impact wrench. The router looks great but is more expensive than the Makita 18v router. Bosch tools are solid with good ergos. They aren’t the most powerful and lag a little for tool releases but they are very well built. Of the tool line up fots your needs you will be happy.