Bosch Drill/Driver Kit Deal

Wirecutter just noted that this Drill/Driver kit is on sale for $99. Not the newest, but I love my kit. Wirecutter rated it highly in the oast, and ToolGuyd likes it too:

" There are many decent 12V-class cordless drills, but the Bosch PS32 continues to be my favorite. It’s compact, as powerful as one needs in a tool this size, and I especially like how well-tuned the adjustable clutch is for when working with smaller fasteners.

I can’t quite describe what makes this such a good 12V-class drill/driver. It’s not just a smaller and less powerful cordless drill compared to 18V models, it seems to be optimized for its size, if that makes sense. It’s wonderful to use on projects, such as cabinetry installations, where you need control rather than brute power.

• 180 in-lbs max torque
  • 0-400/0-1300 RPM
  • 6.5″ length
  • Weighs 2 lbs"

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Bosch-2-Tool-12-Volt-Max-Power-Tool-Combo-Kit-with-Soft-Case-Charger-Included-and-2-Batteries-Included/4736769?

1 Like

That is a good deal!

Amazon has it too:

What’s odd is that this is typically a seasonal deal, and Bosch didn’t have this deal anywhere throughout the winter holiday shopping season that I was able to find.