Finding someone to do some metal shaping?

I’ve got an aluminum lampshade (a vintage Luxo tasklight I’m restoring) that has some dents. They look simple to fix - for the person with the right knowledge & tools. Anyone have some ideas on finding such a person?

My first thought is taking it to an automotive body/restoration shop and seeing if they have someone skilled who could do it