How to adjust 90 degree stop on Milwaukee miter saw

I have a new Milwaukee M18 FUEL Cordless 12 in. Dual Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw Model #2739-20 and need to make a slight correction to the 90 degree bevel stop, but I can’t figure out where it is. The manual doesn’t help, as it inaccurately contains the instructions for that setting for the Milwaukee 10 in. miter saw which is a completely different design. The 90 degree stop appears to be the pull out knob in the back that allows you to move the bevel to the right 45 degree, but I don’t see any way to adjust it. I’ve looked all over online and can’t find a reference to how to do this. Can someone please help?

I don’t believe there is an adjustment for that. I just poured over the parts manual and I can’t find anything which looks like an adjustment for it. The stop bolts for the 45 degrees left/right are obvious but I can’t see anything which looks like it could adjust the 90 degree stop.

Thanks so much for looking into this, it’s much appreciated. It just seems difficult to believe there’s no adjustment for this when there are adjustments for everything else on the saw. I’ll keep looking, but greatly appreciate your effort to help.