If possible for 24V why not for 20V and 60V batteries?!

DW0247

What’s the output current rating? I can’t quite read it. 20V tools can draw 50 to 100 amps.

If you have a higher voltage you can get away with a lower current output to get the same amount of watts. Handling the higher current necessitates larger components that won’t fit in a small package.

I am not sure about it, I just found this photo ages ago online and saved it as I knew it would be deleted, it is strange that anything becomes discontinued, after two three years we can’t find a single photo of it, the thing is 24V AC adapter does not have a separate transformer even, not like Los Gatos ones. So I don’t think that would be necessary with 60V Flexvolt batteries either.

Input; 7.5 amps Output 23.5 amps

That looks like the OLD NiCD Dewalt 24v system. Compared to modern M18 HO or Bosch ProCore packs, those really didn’t supply very much power at all.

As you can see from Kirk_42’s photo, it is only rated for ~400w. A single recent production Samsung 21700 battery cell (30T) can supply ~200 watts. An M18 6ah HO pack has 10 of these inside it. In theory, an M18 12ah HO pack can actually supply more power than you can get from a 120vac outlet.