M18 wet-dry and M18 backpack

Hello all, anyone own either of the above?
I was going to but the backpack one, but some negative reviews about HEPA clogging and loss of suction make me wonder. Will use for wood and drywall dust. The wet-dry I may use the same way or out in the car. I have power cord options but not always a power source. Due to the generally favorable reviews I think it could be people ready to complain, but maybe the favorable reviews are m18 fanboys that white wash everything. Just looking for honest answers from those in the know. Thanks in advance.

I have a sample of the backpack and the only time I’ve lost suction was because of dog hair clogging the holes in the cyclone and that happens a lot. But I have a German Shepherd and I swear she sheds her weight in hair every month.

I’ve sucked up a ton of dirt, sawdust, and metal shavings and haven’t had a problem with clogging. I haven’t had a chance to try drywall dust though.

Every few times I empty the canister, I’ll quickly blow out the filter.

Ok great, thanks because that is exactly the kind of feedback I’m looking for. It’s a lot of money for me but I am sure its worth it.

I have the 0880-20 lunchbox vac, and it works well for general shop cleanup when I don’t feel like hauling out the big Fein one. It does eat batteries at a rapid pace, but the newer (internal hose storage) version will fit any M18 battery, including the 12AH.