New Dewalt pin nailer DCN623

Hi

why was “your link” deleted again ?
if you search google (pictures) the DCN623 picture pops up with
“your reference” toolguyd !

cheers

dcn623

Deleted again? Stuart pulled the post because he decided there wasn’t enough information released yet. He talks about it in this post: Who Even Wants a Cordless Pin Nailer Anyway?

But he pulled it only once, as far as I know.

Google search results often show dead or out of date material.

I want a cordless pin nailer. Thinking back to all those times I was putting up crown putting the compressor outside, hoping 50 feet was long enough, having it hang up somewhere, connections popping loose. Putting the gun down on the ladder only to watch the hose drag it off onto the ground…cuss words flowing effusively from my mouth. They aren’t cheap though.

I’ve decided to wait for official details.

FEATURES:
• COMPATIBLE WITH SEVERAL SIZES OF FASTENERS: Unit works with 23 Ga. pin nails from 5/8" up to 1-1/2 in. in length
• DESIGNED FOR EASE OF USE with tool-free jam release and tool-free depth adjust
• KNOW WHEN TO RELOAD: Low nail lockout system with LED indicator to inform user when it’s time to reload
• SHOTS PER CHARGE: DCN623B drives 2,000 nails on average per charge**
• **1" pins in 2X SPF lumber with DEWALT DCB203 2.0 Ah battery

SPECIFICATIONS:
• Fastener Gauge Range: 23 Gauge
• Fastener Format: Strip
• Fastener Length Range: 5/8" to 1-1/2"
• Manufacturer Warranty: 3 year limited warranty/1 year free service contract/90 day money back guarantee
• Nailer / Stapler Power: Cordless

It looks like this may finally be coming out!
Tool Nut, ToolUp, and Acme Tools are all listing this in their online catalogs now, and ToolUp has a video up on YouTube about it. I still haven’t seen anything on Dewalt’s news and press site, however.

1 Like