Please help me identify this tool

Hey guys I’m hoping some of you vintage members will recognize this. It’s part of a multi-Tool that I first saw in the early 60’s. My dad brought it home from work. It was for camping, it had 2 machete/saw blades and a shovel blade attachment. The handle was red plastic in the shape of a seven. The red plastic clad a metal tang that went to a flat bar like a hilt. A small tang goes through the hilt with 2 pins that the attachments fasten too. You can see the slots on the blade in the picture. The handle was shaped like a seven, using the top of the seven for sawing and the leg of the seven for the machete. The shovel attachment looks to be home made . I came across the blade recently and would like to find one of these tools of there available. If anyone can shed some light on this that would be great. I’ll PM anyone who has info about the tool. Thanks and it’ll be interesting to see what you turn up.

This is the closest thing I could find on my google machine, let me know if this is it but I’m 99% sure it is:

Here’s a video of it as well:

Smoky,

Did you ever come back and see this?

Yes, that’s it. I don’t know where my father got it or where it went but that’s it . Ours had a red plastic handle instead of wood. All I’ve got now is the blade. It’s a pretty cool tool. Well thought out and functional. Thanks for looking it up and sharing.

I’m glad you saw it! When I posted it I wasn’t sure. Glad I was able to help you out!

As it happens, I found the handle for it. When I get a moment I’ll post a picture of it.