Ratcheting wrench

Looking for a ½ combination wrench with cap stop.
Any recommendations pls.

are you talking about a feature where it captures the nut on the backside so the wrench doesn’t come off?

I’ve seen that called a ring stop before and I’ve seen it called an end cap.

I think gear wrench makes a set. However I would give some thought into making my own. fold over some sheet metal into a collar around the handle - with prongs so to speak that capture the back of the nut.

might even get away with some wire and some tape.

ANyway just a thought.

I’m looking for a real one want to a contraption on it
If anyone has a link for a single one…