Smallest bit-holding screwdriver that’s high-quality

What do you think’s the most compact bit-holding screwdriver? (One that’s high-quality, preferably.)

For example, which bit-holding screwdrivers are smaller than the iconic PB Swiss Insider?

do you mean smallest as is shortest shank, smallest as in smallest handle?

https://www.toollady.com/store.html#!/6510-R/p/65966456/category=19316052

the PBSwiss insider 3 has a fullsize handle with a short bit holder for a compact size. it holds 10 bits. they also make a stubby version that holds 6 bits and non ratcheting version. Very high quality with price to match.

I was thinking of something no larger than the PB Swiss Insider, but less expensive. Is there an inexpensive equivalent to the PB Swiss Insider that’s still decent quality?

wera 817r. it has a smallish handle and the bit holder is extendable and removable so it can be chucked up in a drill.

Thanks. That’s a good call on Wera. Unfortunately there’s too many to choose from!

Wera bit holding screwdriver range

If you’re looking for small bits, try Wiha’s System 4, it’s all 4mm bits, good quality.

A while back I got a Milwaukee stubby screwdriver to get me out of a tight spot. Home Depot is where I got it, so you can probably look at it in person. Here’s a link:
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-8-in-1-Compact-Ratchet-Multi-Bit-Driver-48-22-2320/205315823
It’s decent quality for $15, though I love the Wera and Wiha screwdrivers.

Look at the Wera 813 series, which are noticeably smaller than normal handles, but still handsome and useful.

They make an 811 stubby too, but I don’t care for the blobby shape in that short form factor. For stubby, I like the Wiha.

Also, previously on Toolguyd

I have 2 Teeny Turner’s, one for me, and one for the red head.

You want small with bits? This is it.

Be warned, though, the Teeny Turner is neither 1/4" (6.3mm) nor 5/32" (4mm). It’s the otherwise-completely-unheard-of 3/16" (4.75mm), and thus only compatible with its own bits.

That’s a cryin’ shame, because it’s beautifully made.

The TT is self-contained, small, and works as intended. The OP was asking for the “most compact bit-holding screwdriver”.

Definitely agreeing on this with JeffD. Did you try Klein 11-in-1 for this money guide. I am not sure and I am new to all the hardware and stuff but you can try it a Amazon.