What do you want to see reviewed on ToolGuyd?

I talked with Matt Vargo at NPS19 and Milwaukee is already aware of all the different mods and accessories. Whether ToolGuyd posts anything or not is not going to affect their decision.

I’ve actually thought about showing all the 3D printed parts you can make for the Milwaukee, Dewalt and other organization systems, to show what you can do with a 3D printer after I reviewed the Prusa i3 MK3, but due to the holiday season coming up and a couple of new tools that’s on hold for a while.

You mean this mod “where they tear apart a bit box and use the insides in bins?” https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3712826

Yes it was your work and jakeofall I was thinking about and others…

curious on the ICON tools - they look like they want to compete with Tekton in that area. Pricing and compoents are similar. Tekton ratchets seem to be made in Taiwan - where are the ICON parts made?

I’d be curious as the Icon ratchet prices and some of the socket prices aren’t bad if there is reasonable quality there. I don’t buy items of specific size at harbor freight because I’ve seen too many examples of things not fitting per marking. But I am curious of course.